Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Reach thousands of employees without overloading the network with peer-to-peer technology
Webcasts and webinars make it possible to reach thousands of employees...
2 February 2018
Official opening first professional webinar studio in Belgium
On January 16th 2018, the new professional webinar studio in Belgium by...
19 January 2018
French organisations can increase financial visibility through webcasts
Together with Euronext, Company Webcast helps organisations increase their...
11 January 2018
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
The Basic Tips for Presenting (video)
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems.— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- We were looking for user-friendly system which we could use with no – or minimum – intervention from the supplier.— Richard, Huldman, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Oss )
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services ( Delta Lloyd )