Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
The choice is yours: a cheap webinar or rather good quality?
More and more organisations see the added value of a webinar compared to...
2 August 2018
Lumi and Company Webcast enter a reseller partnership
Lumi and Company Webcast are pleased to announce a reseller partnership to...
15 May 2018
The Next Generation webinar platform is GDPR proof
After the last release in April, our Next Generation webinar platform...
3 May 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- Company Webcast always delivers on it promises quickly and correctly.— Jan Kemper, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Meppel )
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems.— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- We were looking for user-friendly system which we could use with no – or minimum – intervention from the supplier.— Richard, Huldman, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Oss )
- Having extensively tested various suppliers of web lectures, Nyenrode has chosen the RoyalCast system from Company Webcast.— Nyenrode Business University
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )