Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
CMD webcasts are becoming the norm for communicating strategy updates
It is essential for a listed company to have regular contact with buy-side...
29 March 2019
KPN chooses Company Webcast solution for reaching its own employees
At the end of December, KPN and Company Webcast signed a contract under...
4 February 2019
View the highlights video of the IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards (by Company Webcast)
The IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards took place in Amsterdam on 9 and...
15 November 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- A webinar from the studio gives a better visual and audio experience for our customers and saved time and money.— Wolters Kluwer
- BAM attaches great importance to good communication with its stakeholders, in particular the shareholders.— Royal BAM Group
- Company Webcast has been taking care of the webcasting of our board and committee meetings for 8 years now!— Municipal Council of Oss
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- “The webcast solution is very easy to use, Company Webcast offers good technical support and they were very responsiveness”— Solocal Group
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco