Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
IPO Webcast Prosus NV
On September 11, 2019, Prosus celebrated its first trading day on Euronext...
23 September 2019
Deutsche Telekom Case Study
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated...
16 September 2019
Research paper Capital Markets Day Webcasts
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
- Company Webcast has been taking care of the webcasting of our board and committee meetings for 8 years now!— Municipal Council of Oss
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- We are extremely happy that it's now possible for everyone to follow the funeral services live.— Wim Kerkhof, head of Crematory Hofwijk ( Crematory Hofwijk )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution".— Heineken
- A webinar from the studio gives a better visual and audio experience for our customers and saved time and money.— Wolters Kluwer
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )