Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
View the highlights video of the IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards (by Company Webcast)
The IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards took place in Amsterdam on 9 and...
15 November 2018
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
Official opening webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last Thursday September 6th we officially opened our new webinar studio in...
11 September 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- Company Webcast has been taking care of the webcasting of our board and committee meetings for 8 years now!— Municipal Council of Oss
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- The employees like to watch the webinar together so that they can continue talking about it.— SNS
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- By using a webcast we provide everyone simultaneously access to the same information.— bpost
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE
- Having extensively tested various suppliers of web lectures, Nyenrode has chosen the RoyalCast system from Company Webcast.— Nyenrode Business University
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )