Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
NEVIR Dutch IR Awards 2020
On January 9, the 13th edition of the Dutch IR Awards will take place....
7 January 2020
NEVIR and Company Webcast hosted webinar on sustainability and ESG
NEVIR in cooperation with Company Webcast, hosted the Webinar 'The...
16 December 2019
Company Webcast and Hegnar Media join forces to provide webcast services
Company Webcast and Hegnar Media join forces to provide webcast...
4 December 2019
Research paper Capital Markets Day Webcasts
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- A webcast is a low-threshold medium for anyone who can not be physically present.— a.s.r.
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- Please keep organising webinars like this. They are very educational!— Participant of a webinar by BinckBank ( BinckBank )
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank