Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
IPO Webcast Prosus NV
On September 11, 2019, Prosus celebrated its first trading day on Euronext...
23 September 2019
Deutsche Telekom Case Study
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated...
16 September 2019
Research paper Capital Markets Day Webcasts
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- We are extremely happy that it's now possible for everyone to follow the funeral services live.— Wim Kerkhof, head of Crematory Hofwijk ( Crematory Hofwijk )
- Company Webcast was able to outrun all competitors on both technical- and commercial scope— Mr. Alexander Olschok, IT Project Lead ( Deutsche Telekom )
- “The webcast solution is very easy to use, Company Webcast offers good technical support and they were very responsiveness”— Solocal Group
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE