Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Company Webcast and Hegnar Media join forces to provide webcast services
Company Webcast and Hegnar Media join forces to provide webcast...
4 December 2019
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
IPO Webcast Prosus NV
On September 11, 2019, Prosus celebrated its first trading day on Euronext...
23 September 2019
Research paper Capital Markets Day Webcasts
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- The main reasons for switching were lower costs of the financial webcast and better administrative follow-up.— Cofinimmo
- The employees like to watch the webinar together so that they can continue talking about it.— SNS
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- A webinar from the studio gives a better visual and audio experience for our customers and saved time and money.— Wolters Kluwer
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- Company Webcast has been taking care of the webcasting of our board and committee meetings for 8 years now!— Municipal Council of Oss
- BAM attaches great importance to good communication with its stakeholders, in particular the shareholders.— Royal BAM Group
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE