Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Signify Case Study
Signify NV (former “Philips Lighting”) is the world leader in lighting...
24 June 2019
Increase the reach and accessibility of the broadcast by subtitling
We increasingly see that a live webcast or live webcast is also subtitled...
21 May 2019
More than 100 listed companies webcast their Investor Relations events by Company Webcast
Company Webcast, part of Euronext NV, opens the trading day. For the first...
25 April 2019
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services ( Delta Lloyd )
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- Overall we highly recommend Company Webcast as webcast provider.— Signify
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- Please keep organising webinars like this. They are very educational!— Participant of a webinar by BinckBank ( BinckBank )
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- Company Webcast always delivers on it promises quickly and correctly.— Jan Kemper, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Meppel )
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution".— Heineken