Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
NEVIR Dutch IR Awards 2020 aftermovie
On the 9th of January, the 13th edition of the NEVIR Dutch IR Awards took...
13 February 2020
NEVIR Dutch IR Awards 2020
On January 9, the 13th edition of the Dutch IR Awards will take place....
7 January 2020
NEVIR and Company Webcast hosted webinar on sustainability and ESG
NEVIR in cooperation with Company Webcast, hosted the Webinar 'The...
16 December 2019
Research paper Capital Markets Day Webcasts
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
- De antwoorden op polls, de gestelde vragen en opmerkingen die tijdens webinars gegeven worden, leveren waardevolle input op— Agrifirm
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- A webcast is a low-threshold medium for anyone who can not be physically present.— a.s.r.
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- With its smart and cost-efficient solutions, Company Webcast has helped us in a very professional manner.— Director Communications ( AkzoNobel Decorative Paints USA )
- We have chosen for Company Webcast because of the efficiency and speed of execution.— BIC
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM