Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
IPO Webcast Prosus NV
On September 11, 2019, Prosus celebrated its first trading day on Euronext...
23 September 2019
Deutsche Telekom Case Study
Deutsche Telekom is one of the world's leading integrated...
16 September 2019
To easily get acquainted with professional studio webinars, Company...
25 July 2019
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services ( Delta Lloyd )
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- Having extensively tested various suppliers of web lectures, Nyenrode has chosen the RoyalCast system from Company Webcast.— Nyenrode Business University
- We are extremely happy that it's now possible for everyone to follow the funeral services live.— Wim Kerkhof, head of Crematory Hofwijk ( Crematory Hofwijk )
- A webcast is a low-threshold medium for anyone who can not be physically present.— a.s.r.
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- Please keep organising webinars like this. They are very educational!— Participant of a webinar by BinckBank ( BinckBank )