Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
View the highlights video of the IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards (by Company Webcast)
The IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards took place in Amsterdam on 9 and...
15 November 2018
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
Official opening webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last Thursday September 6th we officially opened our new webinar studio in...
11 September 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- It is a good solution and I can definitely recommend it to others.— Stanley Schindeler, IT Architect ( PwC )
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution".— Heineken
- Work with a professional organization. In a studio you can tell a message more serious and engaging, than when you are trying to make it work with your camera.— ENGIE
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- BAM attaches great importance to good communication with its stakeholders, in particular the shareholders.— Royal BAM Group
- Company Webcast has been taking care of the webcasting of our board and committee meetings for 8 years now!— Municipal Council of Oss
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco