Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
Increase the reach and accessibility of the broadcast by subtitling
We increasingly see that a live webcast or live webcast is also subtitled...
21 May 2019
More than 100 listed companies webcast their Investor Relations events by Company Webcast
Company Webcast, part of Euronext NV, opens the trading day. For the first...
25 April 2019
CMD webcasts are becoming the norm for communicating strategy updates
It is essential for a listed company to have regular contact with buy-side...
29 March 2019
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- It contributes to the involvement, enthusiasm for campaigns and clarity about strategy and execution".— Heineken
- “The webcast solution is very easy to use, Company Webcast offers good technical support and they were very responsiveness”— Solocal Group
- BAM attaches great importance to good communication with its stakeholders, in particular the shareholders.— Royal BAM Group
- Company Webcast always delivers on it promises quickly and correctly.— Jan Kemper, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Meppel )
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization. — Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- Thanks to the webinar’s pre-registration option and the opportunity for data analysis, we gained greater insight into who was watching/listening.— Rabobank
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )