Market Leader in Webinars & Webcasts
Reach more viewers and increase engagement with our Next Generation Webinar PlatformWatch this webinar about the Next Generation platform
View the highlights video of the IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards (by Company Webcast)
The IR Magazine Global Forum & Awards took place in Amsterdam on 9 and...
15 November 2018
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
Official opening webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last Thursday September 6th we officially opened our new webinar studio in...
11 September 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Infographic: Organise a webinar in 12 steps
Infographic: Marketing Webinars
- The main reasons for using a webinar are the live interactivity, the lively presentation and the emotions that are engaged during the discussion.— ESA
- De antwoorden op polls, de gestelde vragen en opmerkingen die tijdens webinars gegeven worden, leveren waardevolle input op— Agrifirm
- Please keep organising webinars like this. They are very educational!— Participant of a webinar by BinckBank ( BinckBank )
- We chose Company Webcast because of the good reputation, the international possibilities and their expertise in the complex world of webcasting.— Econocom
- It is an effective way of reaching a large group of employees and informing and engaging them.— DSM
- “Rubis has choosen for Company Webcast because they have a professional team and offer an innovatieve webcast tool”— Rubis Group
- We are extremely happy that it's now possible for everyone to follow the funeral services live.— Wim Kerkhof, head of Crematory Hofwijk ( Crematory Hofwijk )
- The employees like to watch the webinar together so that they can continue talking about it.— SNS
- Company Webcast always delivers on it promises quickly and correctly.— Jan Kemper, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Meppel )
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )