Because of the rapid growth, we are currently looking for a (M/F): Junior .NET Frontend Developer to strengthen our Dev Team.
Working closely with the Team Lead Development (Senior Developer), the Frontend Developer is responsible for working on all user-facing applications, such as our player and portal. The Frontend Developer will also regularly work in the top layers of our services stack. If new needs arise from the organization with regard to these functionalities, it is up to him/her to convert these needs into new functionality in collaboration with the team. As we collaborate with large companies and organizations, the Frontend Developer keeps our applications backward compatible with older versions of browsers, and allow them to comply with various web guidelines, such as WCAG.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer with the following skills :
· Ability to convert customer needs into widely applicable, maintainable and scalable solutions
· Extensive knowledge and experience with :
o Web frameworks such as expressjs, angular, node.
· Knowledge of SOA, AWS (lambda, api gateway, cloudfront, s3) databases, SAML, OAUTH and .NET would be a bonus.
· Team player with perseverance.
· Pro-active, result driven and flexible.
· Being part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
· Contribution to the Company’s growth and strategy
· Dutch and English
· Career opportunities
You have your own coach in the form of a senior developer. If you are open to it, you can learn a lot from this man and you will have the opportunity to grow.
Be part of a young spirited company but already mature in its processes and customer base. You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like, laptop, travel costs etc.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact our manager operations Thomas van Zuien on +31 10 28 29 500. Or visit our website www.companywebcast.com. Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Marleen van de Wetering.