Because of the rapid Growth within the Belgium market, we are currently looking for a (M/F): Project Manager Belgium to strengthen our Team in Brussels.
The challenge for you
As a project manager you will play an essential role in Company Webcast as you will have a direct impact of the success of our customers’ webinars and webcasts in Belgium. For many of our customers the webinar world is new and you will be the one that helps them through all the processes and make them feel at ease. You can count on our experienced and proven way of working but at the same time you will be enjoying a large autonomy. For some projects you may need to travel abroad (expected 5% of the time).
You also take the tasks below to heart:
- You step in right after the sale is closed.
- Guide the customers through the entire operational and logistical process.
- Inspire the customer with Company Webcasts’ tips & tricks’ that help customers success.
- Working with C-level in some projects.
- Managing/coordination of the technical crew (director, producer, support) or any other supplier.
- Develop specific, sector-oriented knowledge so you can inspire the next customer.
- Help us identify new market developments so we can stay future proof for our customers.
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers.
- Respect our internal administration processes.
- Have a commercial/professional attitude, highly customer oriented.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
As a successful project manager, you are able to keep several balls in the air simultaneously and maintain a good overview. You strive to achieve the best result together with the client. As the linchpin, you are client-oriented but also keep your colleagues in mind.
This position requires a good command of French and English. You must also have an knowledge of IT/AV.
If you would prefer a specific list of ‘requirements’, use the check list below.
- At least higher professional level (Bachelor) with a strong interest in communication and A/V.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the area of project management. Experience with streaming video/online video, audio-visual industry or video conference is a big plus.
- Excellent communicative and organisation skills.
- Being able to perform under pressure (working on multiple projects at the same time).
- Team player with perseverance.
- Pro-active, result driven and flexible.
- A proven track record of managing projects like a pro (do wathever is necessary to exceed customers expectations).
- At least tri-lingual (NL, FR, EN).
- Desire to grow yourself, and the company.
|Be part of a young spirited company but already mature in its processes and customer base. The Belgian market is in full expansion with many opportunities to come. You will be based in Brussels but are able to work from home when you are not on site or in our studio. You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like company car + fuel card, laptop, Iphone, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance etc.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact our manager customer success management Robert-Jan Lammerts van Bueren on +31 10 28 29 500. Or visit our website www.companywebcast.com. Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Marleen van de Wetering.