Headquartered in the Netherlands, Company Webcast is market leader for the Benelux, specialised in highly professional webinars and webcasts. With more than 10,000 live webinars and webcasts per year, Company Webcasts provides webinar solutions to virtually every large organisation. We have been part of Euronext since February 2017 and we want to expand our international activities in Belgium, France and Portugal, as well as elsewhere.
For the Belgian market, we are currently looking for a (M/F):
Project Manager (Belgium)
The challenge for you
As project manager, you are responsible for carrying out the webinars/webcasts for our (international) clients. These broadcasts usually take place on location either in the Netherlands, Belgium or France. You guide clients through the entire operational and logistics process in relation to a broadcast. You advise clients on the organisation and set-up of the webinars/webcasts and aim for a high standard of quality in doing so.
You also take the tasks below to heart:
- Guiding (international) clients through the entire production process for a webinar/webcast on location (Netherlands, Belgium & France).
- Being responsible for implementation of webcast equipment at municipalities.
- Directing local suppliers and technical crew on location (1-6 people).
- Developing specific, sector-oriented knowledge.
- Identifying needs and market developments and analysing the webinars.
- Being responsible for good internal and external communication.
- Being responsible for meticulous record-keeping and reporting.
If you would prefer a specific list of ‘requirements’, use the check list below.
This position requires a willingness to travel and a good command of French and English. You must also have an affinity for technology/AV. As a successful project manager, you are able to keep several balls in the air simultaneously and maintain a good overview. You strive to achieve the best result together with the client. As the linchpin, you are client-oriented but also keep your colleagues in mind.
- Educated to at least the higher professional level (Bachelor). A degree in the area of Communication and/or AV is preferred.
- Enthusiastic young professional with 2 to 4 years of work experience in project management. Experience with streaming video / online video or the audio-visual industry is preferred.
- Excellent communicative and organisational skills.
- Team player with persuasive power and perseverance.
- Can work in an extremely structured and accurate manner.
- Is pro-active, result and service-focused and flexible.
- Has an excellent command of Dutch, English and French.
What we offer
You will be joining a financially stable, international growth company with a strong vision for the future. A positive work atmosphere and satisfied employees are very important to Company Webcast. You will be based at the Euronext Brussels office but are expected to be at the office in Rotterdam 1 day per week. You can count on a competitive pay package supplemented with extra benefits like a company car with fuel card, laptop, phone allowance, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalisation insurance, flexible hours, etc.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact Robert-Jan Lammerts van Bueren (Manager Customer Success Management) on telephone number +31 (0)10 2829500. Or visit our website www.companywebcast.nl. Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Marleen van de Wetering.