Do you already use Video conference, Skype for Business or another conference solution? Starting now it is possible to organize a professional webcast through your own conference solution. Webinar viewers can easily participate from behind their computer or smartphone.
Reach a large amount of participants
Existing conference solutions are designed to meet efficiently with smaller groups (often up to max 20 participants). If you want to reach larger groups, then these tools are not suitable. Often it is not possible to call in with large groups as connections are not stable or optimized for large numbers of participants. If this is possible with your conference tool, then there is often no good way to streamline large group interactivity. Finally, there is often no on demand or archive option available to share the broadcast with those who could not be there live.
Use your own conference solution
Through our “Any Platform Webcast” solution it is possible to use your own conference tool (= any platform) and still reach out to large groups in a professional way. How this works? We receive the audio-visual signal from your own conference tool and then transmit this broadcast via our Next Generation Webcast Platform. This way you can immediately broadcast a professional webcast to larger numbers of participants from the comfort of your own office. Participants then watch the broadcast via our webcast technology. This technology is optimized for larger groups of participants.
Because you are using your own conference solution as a broadcast signal, it is also possible to let different speakers present (which may be in different locations). Naturally combined with, for example, a PowerPoint presentation or a software demo.
Because we can pick up and send the signal from our office, the costs for this way of professional webcasting is cheaper than that we have to be present on location. You can save up to 50% on the costs of a professional webcast. Of course, we test prior to the broadcast whether we can properly receive and broadcast your conference signal. Your private project manager supervises the entire broadcast from A to Z.
Next Generation Webcast Platform
Webcasts via our Next Generation Webcast Platform offers several advantages:
- Reaching large numbers of viewers in a stable way;
- Participants can watch directly from any device with an internet connection (computer, tablet, smartphone). No plug-in, app or software download required. Dialing-in is not necessary;
- Special solutions to relieve your company network from many internal viewers;
- Sending notifications and calendar invitations;
- Embed the webcast on your own website / intranet;
- Security options such as password, Single Sign On (SSO) and / or IP lock-outs;
- On demand archive of the broadcast and / or sharing fragments;
- Interactive options such as (live) chat, ask a question, polls, call2actions and exam;
- Extensive reports at the participant level.
- More information and an example of the Next Generation Webcast Platform can be found here.
Would you like more information about the possibility of our Any Platform Webcast? Call us or fill out the contact form below and we will contact you.