Last year we released our Next Generation IR Webcast Platform: cutting-edge technology offering an unparalleled user experience and setting a new global standard in professional webcasting for investor relations (IR). You can now discover the benefits of this platform for yourself, helped by our overview of various IR events and types of webcasts shown below.
The new platform offers a wide range of important and unique IR features that will maximize your ROI and improve the end-user experience. Some examples include:
- Zero churn. There is no need to download a plug-in or app to view our webcast; it works in any browser on any device.
- Embed the webcast on your own website. This not only keeps visitors on your own website, but it also looks much better.
- Countdown until the live events starts.
- Pause & rewind during a live broadcast (just like you do when watching TV at home). This ensures that analysts, investors or media representatives no longer have to worry about missing any part of the live broadcast.
- Instant replay available immediately after the live webcast. No more delays; the archived webcast is available to watch as soon as the live broadcast has finished.
- Up to 5 years of webcast replay functionality.
- Easy to share and embed fragments of the webcast.
We provide you with intelligent data by combining the webcast data with Euronext proprietary data and the IR.Manager CRM database.
Experience our Next Generation IR Webcast Platform for yourself based on these recent examples of various types of IR webcasts:
- Video webcast embedded on own website
- Video webcast on separate landing page
- Audio webcast (slides only) embedded on own website
- Audio webcast (slides only) on separate landing page