Webinars for Internal Communications
Whether used for important messages that really need to reach their target or for periodic management updates, webinars are an excellent communication channel for conveying information both strongly and personally. A well-organised webinar creates interaction and engagement. Gain feedback from your employees and respond to their questions. Understanding your people will result in them understanding you. It is not surprising that the webinar has been chosen as the ‘channel of the future’ for internal communication.
Webinars as a way to overcome communication barriers
There are certain barriers to effective communication that can be easily overcome with the use of webinars. Think of:
- Environmental communication barriers: employees and other attendees can attend webinars from all around the world without having to travel;
- Physical and physiological communication barriers: high-quality webinars generate interaction, engagement, and an overall higher satisfaction rate amongst employees
- Language barriers: webinars can be subtitled in order to be accessible to everyone.
Format for Internal Communication webinars
When it comes to webinar success, a carefully considered strategy and execution makes all the difference. Company Webcast knows what is necessary to ensure that you achieve your objectives.
Our format tells you exactly:
- The best way to give your employees secure access
- How to minimise the burden on your internal network for maximum results
- What type of promotion works best
- Which studio setting best supports your message
- How to increase engagement by using interaction intelligently
Engaged employees understand the objectives – and that is the key to a successful company.
Webinars and webcasts make it possible to reach employees worldwide, but serious capacity and bandwidth are required when all employees view a live webinar or webcast at the same time through the internal network. There is a good chance that the image quality is poor or that there will be no screen at all. This is the so-called “peak demand problem”. With the launch of Company Webcast’s peer-to-peer technology, these problems are a thing of the past.
Peer-to-peer technology offers:
- A reduction of the required bandwidth of up to 95%
- No software installation required: relieve the IT department and save time and money
- Flexible pricing: pay per webcast or opt for a yearly license
- Lower costs: reduce the costs up to 50%
Want to learn more about peer-to-peer technology? Download our white paper.