Expand your reach
Expand the reach of your physical event by turning it into a hybrid event.
We use the term ‘hybrid event’ to describe a physical event which is made available online, such as via your own website. A hybrid event enables people to follow your event either live or afterward as a webcast.
Research has shown that transforming a physical event into a hybrid event can increase attendance numbers fourfold. People who cannot attend in person due to other commitments, for example, can participate in the event live via their PC or tablet or watch it afterward.
Once it is available online, the event can be shared via social media such as Twitter and Facebook. It’s also possible to enable online viewers to interactively participate in the event.
When does a hybrid event make sense?
If you answer YES to one or more of the questions below, a hybrid event could be the right solution for you:
- Are some participants unable to attend your event in person?
- Would some participants have to make a long journey to attend in person?
- Are some participants living/working abroad?
- Does your company or event have virtual ‘followers’ (e.g. on Facebook, LinkedIn, MSN or Twitter)?
- Would you like to document/record your event and preserve or reuse the information?
- Would it be useful for you or your participants to be able to rewatch (parts of) the event later?
We organise many hybrid events with our audiovisual partners. For more information, please complete the contact form below.