A professional webinar or webcast starts here!
All the tools you need to successfully organise and present your webinar or webcast can be found in this Online Expertise Knowledge Base. Based on international research, years of experience and where necessary supplemented by specialised professionals.
Navigate through all the knowledge points below, divided by category.
The Knowledge Base will be continuously updated with new information, insights and knowledge points.
Planning and promotion
- Optimise the landing page and registration data
- Webinar promotion: how and when
- The reminder campaign: increase the live attendance rate
- E-mail invitation: content and timing
- The best time and day for a webinar
Preparation and content
- Choose the target group: the choice for success
- Topic choice: the basis for a successful webinar
- PowerPoint: optimise and professionalise
- 10 tips for preparing the (guest) speaker
- The introduction, middle and end of a webinar
- Setting objectives and making them measurable
- Offering additional content: give more and get more
- Appropriate duration: how long can a broadcast last?
- The script and the dry run: preparation is the key to success
- Generating leads with call2actions
- The poll: involve and get to know participants
- Involve participants optimally via ‘live chat’ or ‘ask a question
- E-learning: Accredited continuing education via webinars
- Survey: the must-have for every webinar
Audiovisual and Technical Affairs
Presenting and preventing
- Webinar host: create dynamics and maintain focus
- Basic skills in webinar presenting (video)
- The choice of a guest speaker
After the webinar: Evaluation and follow-up
- On-demand webinars: easily create new relevant leads
- Successful lead generation and follow-up
- Return on Investment of marketing webinars
- Evaluating the webinar afterwards