Are you looking for a way to communicate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders around the world? Our professional webcast services offer the perfect solution for broadcasting your annual general meeting.
Webcasts have a broader reach
Listed companies must hold an annual general meeting (AGM) for all shareholders, explaining the strategy and the figures. With the professional webcast and conference call services of Company Webcast you can reach all your investors, shareholders and stakeholders simultaneously and efficiently.
Benefits of Webcasts
Using webcasts for your AGM’s offers you several advantages.
• Broader reach; you can reach many people through the use of a webcast or conference call for your annual general meeting. Also those who are not able to attend the meeting in person.
• Increase participation; research has shown that there are on average 430 online viewers per broadcast annual general meeting. This is considerably higher than just the viewers in the room.
• Positive feedback; online viewers are very positive about the fact that they can decide for themselves when they view the meeting, live or afterwards.
• Open-access; you can state the link to the webcast on your website so that this annual general meeting is freely accessible to everyone.
• Bilingual; all webcasts can be broadcast bilingual. In the language of the country of origin and in English. This will reach a broad international target group.
Do you also want to communicate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders?
Would you like to know more about using a webcast for your AGM? Download now our free whitepaper via this link and be inspired by two cases from a.s.r and BAM Group that have already successfully used webcasts for their AGMs.