COVID-19 Update from Company Webcast
Latest update: 24 November 2021
In response to the recent tightening of the COVID-19 restrictions by many European governments, we have reviewed our own measures and amended them where necessary.
The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. At the same time, we are striving to safeguard the continuity of our services as much as possible, not least due to the importance of effective communication in these challenging times. There is strong demand for our solutions from various industries, including business, government and healthcare.
In line with the new government measures, it is mandatory to wear a face mask at all our studio locations.
As such and until further notice, the following extra restrictions will apply:
- Upon arrival at any of our locations, you will be asked to complete a registration form. If you’re visiting our The Hague studio, a QR-code is mandatory to enter the studio.
- We will reintroduce the use of the plexiglass panels in between the speakers for more than 3 speakers in the studio
The following previously implemented measures still apply:
- 5 speakers simultaneously in the studio
- Extra speakers can be included in the studio broadcast remotely
- 1 person behind the scenes. Remote moderation is always a possibility using our moderation app
- Work with microphones on a stand rather than ‘cheek microphones’
- 5 metre distances are clearly marked in the studio and other areas
- The studio is disinfected after each broadcast
To minimise travel and the frequency of contact between our colleagues, Company Webcast has decided to work with permanent teams at the studio locations in the Netherlands and Belgium. It is possible that you will have a different project manager assisting you during the live broadcast than the one who helped you with the preparations. We will of course inform you about this in advance.
At our facilities, we adhere to the hygiene and visitor guidelines of the local authorities. Please do not come to our locations if you have cold symptoms or a fever. The same applies if a member of your household exhibits such symptoms.
If one or more speakers are not allowed or unable to come to the studio, we offer you the option of including them in the broadcast remotely. If you wish to cancel or reschedule a broadcast, our standard terms and conditions apply.
Last but not least, we will continue to monitor the situation closely. If there are any further important changes, we may be required to issue new guidelines, in which case we will contact you again to inform you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.