In response to the recent tightening of the COVID-19 restrictions by many European governments, we have reviewed our own measures and amended them where necessary.
The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. At the same time, we are striving to safeguard the continuity of our services as much as possible, not least due to the importance of effective communication in these challenging times. There is strong demand for our solutions from various industries, including business, government and healthcare.
In line with the new government measures, we will now make it mandatory to wear a face mask at all our studio locations. Apart from that, there are no extra measures or restrictions that affect our studios and your broadcasts. A maximum of four people are allowed to come to our studio locations for a broadcast: max. three in front of the camera and one moderator.
As such, for at least the next four weeks, the following extra restrictions will apply:
- The face mask may only be removed in front of the camera. If necessary, face masks are available for you
- A speaker switch during the broadcast cannot be facilitated
- Upon arrival at any of our locations, you will be asked to complete a registration form
The following previously implemented measures still apply:
- 3 speakers in the studio
- Extra speakers can be included in the studio broadcast remotely
- 1 person behind the scenes. Remote moderation is always a possibility using our moderation app
- Work with microphones on a stand rather than ‘cheek microphones’
- 1.5 metre distances are clearly marked in the studio and other areas
- The studio is disinfected after each broadcast
To minimise travel and the frequency of contact between our colleagues, Company Webcast has decided to work with permanent teams at the studio locations in the Netherlands and Belgium. It is possible that you will have a different project manager assisting you during the live broadcast than the one who helped you with the preparations. We will of course inform you about this in advance.
At our facilities, we adhere to the hygiene and visitor guidelines of the local authorities. Please do not come to our locations if you have cold symptoms or a fever. The same applies if a member of your household exhibits such symptoms.
If one or more speakers are not allowed or unable to come to the studio, we offer you the option of including them in the broadcast remotely. If you wish to cancel or reschedule a broadcast, our standard terms and conditions apply.
Last but not least, we will continue to monitor the situation closely. If there are any further important changes, we may be required to issue new guidelines, in which case we will contact you again to inform you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.