The events surrounding the Coronavirus follow each other in rapid succession. The measures taken by the government have been tightened on March 23rd. We have taken follow-up measures to respect the 1,5 meter distance rule and the maximum number of people in one room.
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. In addition, we want to guarantee the continuity of our services as much as possible, given the importance of continuing to communicate well in these times. We see a great demand for our solutions from various sides of society, from the business community, the government and the healthcare sector.
Measures that we now apply to broadcasts in one of our professional studios are:
- a maximum of 3 speakers in the studio;
- a maximum of 1 person behind the scenes. We offer the possibility to moderate remotely via a moderation application;
- working with microphones on a stand instead of “cheek microphones”;
- 1,5 meter distance position is clearly marked in the studio and other rooms;
- after each broadcast, the studio is disinfected.
We follow the RIVM guidelines regarding hygiene and on-site presence. We ask you not to come to our locations with flu and fever. This also applies if one of your housemates shows these complaints.
By consistently applying the above measures, we take full social responsibility together. This way we do not only protect our families and ourselves, but also other vulnerable groups.