For the Belgium market Company Webcast is looking for an Account Executive to run our sales activities in Belgium. You primarily focus on sales of Investor Relations webcasts to the Belgium companies listed on Euronext markets and develop revenues with new/existing clients at management level. You will advise clients on meeting their communication objectives through the use of webinars and webcasts. Company Webcast has focused its sales activities on four core scenarios, namely Stakeholder (Investor Relations) Communication, Internal Communication, Marketing Communication and E-Learning Communication.
- Revenue management: Responsibility for developing and maintaining revenues (including on a recurring basis) with existing/new clients by leveraging the added value of our four Webcasting Formats (Stakeholder/Investor Relations, Internal Communication, Marketing & E-Learning)
- Relationship management: Making tactical and strategic contacts at management level (including heads of Investor Relations, Marketing & Communication) through client networks and other channels
- Product & market development: Building specific, sector-oriented knowledge for the various formats (primarily focus on Investor Relations). Identifying market developments and translating these into sales activities (outbound). You take care to ensure that you are regarded as a reliable advisor.
- Client success: Motivating clients on the basis of client requirements and objectives to use webcasting strategically and ensuring optimum internal communication to deliver success for the client.
- Administration: Drafting, following up quotations and managing contracts. You will also be responsible for invoicing for your own client portfolio. You will ensure good internal and external communication to optimise service quality.
- Integrated and comprehensive value proposition: Interacting with internal Euronext stakeholders and ensuring webcast value proposition is fully integrated with Corporate Services.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
Knowledge and experience of sales and account management in a corporate environment (in a listed company), excellent communication skills in English and French and experience as a contact at management level are the main attributes we are looking for.
But the following requirements are also very important:
- At least 5 years’ exeperience
- Strong commercial drive and client-focus mindset
- Results oriented and hands-on attitude
- Team spirit mindset
- Affinity with webcast, webinar and/or conference call communication is an advantage
- Affinity with the banking/financial market is ad advantage, as is an affinity with coporate events
- Team player with power of persuasion and perseverance
- Category B driving license
Company Webcast has been successfully active for more than 10 years and has great growing ambitions. The working atmosphere is positive and energetic and our principal aim is to ensure the satisfaction of both clients and employees.
We look forward to meeting suitable candidates! For this post we offer a good salary and benefits package, including a motivational bonus scheme, laptop and mobile phone.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Marleen van de Wetering, HR Manager on tel. +31 (0)10 28 29 500 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or visit our websites www.companywebcast.com. Send your CV and supporting letter by e-mail to email@example.com.
Company Webcast BV, HQ based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 260 corporates and local governments, through a state-of-the-art platform. Company Webcast is market leader in the Benelux region for high-end webcast and webinar solutions, which are based on a state of the art platform using the most advanced technology. Company Webcast can handle all aspects of organising, recording, broadcasting and archiving of webcasts, making it possible for the customer to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats, depending on the customers’ needs, i.e.: video or audio webcasts on location, conference call webcasts, highly interactive professional studio webinars and self-service webinar licences. Since February 2017, Company Webcast is part of the Euronext group. As a majority shareholder, Euronext will provide support to accelerate the expansion of Company Webcast’s services in Europe.
Euronext is the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone with more than 1,300 listed issuers worth close to €3.3 trillion in market capitalisation as of end December 2016, an unmatched blue chip franchise consisting of 25 issuers in the EURO STOXX 50® benchmark and a strong diverse domestic and international client base.
Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets. Its total product offering includes Equities, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. Euronext operates regulated markets, Alternext and the Free Market; in addition it offers EnterNext, which facilitates SMEs’ access to capital markets.
Corporate Services are part of the of Euronext’s strategic plan “Agility for Growth” announced in May 2016. The objective of Euronext’s Corporate Services is to provide issuers with tailor-made advisory and efficient tools to help them make the most efficient use of capital markets. The offer will primarily focus on the most critical needs of issuers, supporting them in areas such as increasing their visibility within capital markets, enhancing the impact of their communication, understanding their investors and improving their governance.. Webcast and webinar solutions are a major driver in improving corporate communication and are a key pillar of Euronext’s Corporate Services offer