Because of the rapid Growth within the French market, we are currently looking for a (M/F): Project Manager France to strengthen our French Team.
The challenge for you
As project manager, you are responsible for carrying out the webinars/webcasts for our (international) clients. These broadcasts usually take place on location in France (Paris). You guide clients through the entire operational and logistics process in relation to a broadcast. You advise clients on the organisation and set-up of the webinars/webcasts and aim for a high standard of quality in doing so. On the day of event you also perform the webcast on-site and coordinate with AV suppliers.
You also take the tasks below to heart:
- Guiding (international) clients through the entire production process for a webinar/webcast on location in France.
- Directing local (for example audio-visual) suppliers and technical crew on location (1-6 people).
- Developing specific, sector-oriented knowledge.
- Identifying needs and market developments and analysing the webinars.
- Being responsible for good internal and external communication.
- Being responsible for meticulous record-keeping and reporting.
- Responsible for a successful event on-site or in the studio.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required
As a successful project manager, you are able to keep several balls in the air simultaneously and maintain a good overview. You strive to achieve the best result together with the client. As the linchpin, you are client-oriented but also keep your colleagues in mind.
This position requires a good command of French and English. You must also have an knowledge of IT/AV.
If you would prefer a specific list of ‘requirements’, use the check list below.
- Educated to at least the higher professional level (Bachelor). A degree in the area of Communication and/or AV is preferred.
- Enthusiastic professional with 3 to 5 years of work experience in project management. Experience with streaming video / online video or the audio-visual industry is preferred.
- Excellent communicative and organisational skills.
- Team player with persuasive power and perseverance.
- Can work in an extremely structured and accurate manner.
- Is pro-active, result and service-focused and flexible.
- Native French and has an excellent command of English.
- Strong AV and IT knowledge to perform the webcast on site.
You will be joining a financially stable, international growth company with a strong vision for the future. A positive work atmosphere and satisfied employees are very important to Company Webcast.
You will be based at the Euronext Paris office in La Défense business area and will report to Manager Project Management and Consultancy within Company Webcast in the Netherlands.
You can count on a competitive pay package supplemented with extra benefits like a laptop, phone allowance, flexible hours, etc.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact our sales representatives Cédric Ghighi Bonnin on +33 1 70 48 26 13. Or visit our website www.companywebcast.com. Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Marleen van de Wetering.