As backend developer you are working on our Streaming Media platform on which our worldwide customers and partners develop, implement and operate their own products and services.
Our technical platform is essentially a set of REST and SOAP interfaces built on top of advanced conversion, distribution and analysis systems. This technology runs in the Amazon Cloud (AWS) and we strive to set it up as serverless as possible.
You will work in a small team of developers where there is a lot of room for your own technical interpretation. Company Webcast is currently a growth-stage company, which requires both your input and your flexibility.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Backend Developer with the following skills:
• A good knowledge of modern and more traditional .NET technologies like C#, Dotnet Core, MVC, Web Api, SOAP, NHibernate, NUnit
• Experience with Amazon Web Services like Lambda, EC2, Kinesis, Step Functions, CloudWatch, etc
• Knowledge of video standards and streaming would be a bonus
• Team player with perseverance
• Pro-active mindset, result-driven and flexible
• Being part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
• Contribution to the Company’s growth and strategy
• Dutch and English
• Career opportunities
You have your own coach in the form of a senior developer. If you are open to it, you can learn a lot from this man and you will have the opportunity to grow.
Be part of a young company but already mature in its processes and customer base. You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like, laptop, travel costs etc.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact our manager operations Thomas van Zuien on +31 10 28 29 500. Or visit our website www.companywebcast.com. Send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com for the attention of Marleen van de Wetering.