The Ultimate Webinar Guide is the most complete resource about webinars for marketing and communications managers. This guide provides detailed insight into using webinars as an effective marketing and communication tool.
White Paper: Webcasting Investor Relations
Webcasting for Investor Relations: a catalyst for market performance.
Brochure: Studio Webinars
With our professional studio webinars we guide you from A to Z, using our superior webinar technology, to make your webinars successful from one of our professional webinar studios. Immediately and again and again.
Everything well thought out
The webinar script template describes in detail the course of the webinar from minute to minute. In the script template you can enter the following information for your own webinar:
- The scope of what is to be said
- Who says what
- The moments of interaction such as launching polls and dealing with questions
- Timing: how long will each of these parts last?
- Any comments
In this template you will also find some written examples, including a powerful introduction and conclusion. Additionally, we provide tips on how to best practice your presentation.
Webinar Step-by-Step Guide & Checklist
The Webinar Step-by-step Guide & Checklist covers the following key activities, broken down into around 80 individual steps:
- Preparation & planning
- AV and technology
- Preparation of the presentation
Internal Communication via Webinars
After reading this eBook, you will be aware of:
- The trends and channels used for internal communication purposes
- Why webinars are effective communication instruments
- The various uses of internal communication webinars
- The advantages of professional webinars
- The 10 steps of the Internal Communication Webinar Format
- How companies like KLM, DSM and Persgroep make use of webinars
- Which tools are available to help you plan and organise webinars successfully
The Big Webinar Handbook
After reading this eBook you will know:
- Why webinars are one of the most effective tools for marketing and communication
- Facts & figures about the use of webinars
- The different types of webinars
- How organisations like KLM and BinckBank successfully use webinars for internal and external communication
- What are all of the steps to organise a successful webinar
Hybrid, Virtual or Physical AGM: What Is The Future?
Learn how AGMs have changed and get ready for the future
What you’ll find inside the eBook:
- How the pandemic changed the annual general meeting landscape
- A comparison of the three major meeting formats
- Which one is most likely to be the format of the future
- The importance of communicating with shareholders
- Choosing the right platform for virtual and hybrid meetings
- How to ensure your meetings are interactive