Are you looking for a way to communicate with large groups of employees, clients or other stakeholders? Do you already use a video conferencing platform? With a VCR-webinar you can now organise a professional webcast through whichever conference solution you currently use. If you aren’t currently using an existing video conference solution, we can still support you with a video collaboration platform for your one-off events.
A VCR webinar allows you to reach your viewers from anywhere, including your home office. Your participants can view from anywhere too, using their computer, tablet or smartphone.
Reach a large number of participants
Existing conference solutions are designed as an efficient way for teams to meet virtually. If you want to reach larger groups, challenges often emerge, such as unstable connections, muting of participants, etc. Furthermore, these tools are often not optimised for streamlining interactivity and engagement within your large group. Finally, there are often no on-demand or archive options available to share the broadcast with those who could not attend live.
How does it work?
We receive an audio-visual signal from your video conference system or a web browser on a laptop, tablet or smartphone and stream it via our Next Generation Webcast Platform. This way you can immediately broadcast a professional webcast to larger numbers of participants from the comfort of your own home or office. Participants then watch the broadcast with high-quality slides via our webcasting platform, which is optimised for larger groups of live participants.
Because you are using your own conference solution as a broadcast signal, it is also possible for different speakers to present regardless of their location.
We will test in advance if your current video conference solution can be integrated with Virtual Conference Room and have alternative solutions if we foresee issues.
Next Generation Webcast Platform
Selecting the Virtual Conference Room solution allows you to take full advantage of Company Webcast’s Next Generation Webcast Platform, which offers many benefits including:
- Reaching large numbers of viewers without having to worry about stable connections
- Participants can watch directly from any device with an internet connection (computer, tablet, smartphone) with no plug-in, app, software download or dial-in required
- Special solutions to relieve your company network from the burden of many internal viewers
- Sending automatic notifications and calendar invitations
- Embedding the webcast on your own website and/or intranet
- Security options such as password, Single Sign On (SSO) and/or IP lock-outs
- On-demand archiving of the broadcast and/or sharing fragments
- Interactive options such as live chat, ask a question, polls, calls-to-action and surveys
- Extensive follow-up reports with detailed information at the participant level
Would you like more information about the possibilities of our Virtual Conference Room? Download the brochure: Company Webcast by entering your details on the right.