Webinars for Internal communications
According to Forrester Research, employees are 75% more likely to watch a video than read a document, e-mail or online article. This percentage, and new reality, has huge consequences for the way in which organisations communicate internally.
To guarantee that your messages continue to hit the target, you will need to adapt your communication approach and the channels you use. Overcome communication barriers with the use of webinars. Countless studies have indeed shown that a webinar is a very effective method of communication that ensures that your message reaches the intended audience. This is where our Internal Communications webinar format comes in.
To help you learn more about this topic, we have put together an eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars – Trends, Facts & Best Practices.
After reading this eBook, you will be aware of:
- The trends and channels used for internal communication purposes
- Why webinars are effective communication instruments
- The various uses of internal communication webinars
- The advantages of professional webinars
- The 10 steps of the Internal Communication Webinar Format
- How companies like KLM, DSM and Persgroep make use of webinars
- Which tools are available to help you plan and organise webinars successfully