Why The 2021 AGM Season Will Be Different (And How To Prepare)
The AGM season in 2020 faced a series of major challenges as the COVID-19 pandemic spread across Europe. Numerous shareholder meetings were postponed and re-organised, with businesses having to adjust their attendance and voting procedures to take into account restrictions on large gatherings and their own country’s regulatory requirements.
After reading this eBook you will know:
- Why to hold a virtual or hybrid AGM event in 2021
- Legal considerations of holding a virtual AGM
- If a virtual or hybrid AGM is better for you
- How to hold a successful virtual or hybrid AGM
- How peer companies hold successful online AGM’s
Download the eBook for FREE by entering your details in the form.