Company Webcast has been market leader in the Benelux region for many years. We became part of the Euronext group in February 2017 and have strong international growth ambitions. With a reputation for having the best technology in the market, Company Webcast is focused on Top 500 companies. We help our customers with the entire process associated with a successful interactive live broadcast so that they can concentrate on other priorities. Each customer receives a tailor-made solution, such as a video or audio webcast, conference-call webcast, studio webinar or their own ‘in-house’ solution.
With its 45-strong workforce, Company Webcast offers the advantages associated with a small, decisive scale-up in combination with the benefits of a large company with access to the top 500 businesses. In conjunction with our strong growth (which is underlined by Company Webcast being named an ‘FD Gazelle 2019’), we are looking for an Account Manager Corporate Market.
As Account Manager Corporate Market, you will advise senior executives of Top 500 businesses and organisations on how webinars & webcasting can help to achieve their communication objectives. Company Webcast’s sales activities are organised around four pillars: Stakeholder Communication, Marketing Communication, Internal Communication and E-Learning. You will form part of the Corporate NL Account team.
Activities of an Account Manager:
- You are responsible for maintaining and intensifying relationships with existing Top 500 customers and organisations with respect to our professional webinar & webcasting services.
- You are responsible for successfully converting the qualified sales leads generated by Marketing into new customers.
- You are capable of building relationships with senior executives (including with directors of IR, marketing & communication) at strategic and tactical level by networking directly with clients and more broadly.
- You gain specific, market-related knowledge for the various pillars. You identify market developments and translate them into sales activities (outbound). You position yourself as a trustworthy advisor.
- Based on their needs and objectives, you are capable of activating customers to make strategic use of webcasting in support of their success.
- You write customer proposals and follow them up. You draw up and monitor contracts, plus you are responsible for the invoicing for your own customer portfolio. You ensure clear communication both internally and externally in order to optimise the quality of customer service.
Profile of the Account Manager:
As Account Manager, you must be results-oriented and take each customer’s needs as your starting point. For this role, it is important that you have excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English, and that you have experience in dealing with customers at senior executive level.
In order to be a successful Account Manager, you will:
- Hold a relevant bachelor’s (or higher) degree in a commercial subject
- Have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably including experience of dealing with corporate (Top 500) customers
- Be a team player with strong powers of persuasion and tenacity
- Have a full driving licence
- Live in the Randstad region
This role comes with an attractive base salary and an employee benefits package that includes a bonus scheme as well as a laptop, mobile phone and company car.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Kees Burgemeister, Team Lead Corporate Sales, on +31 (0)10- 28 29 500 or visit our website www.companywebcast.nl.
To apply for this role, mail your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com, addressed to Marleen van de Wetering.