As frontend developer, you will be working on all our user-facing applications, such as our player and portal, and will also work in the top layers of our services stack. Also, you will be involved in the translation of business needs into technical specifications.
Company Webcast is currently a growth-stage company, which requires both your input and your flexibility. As we collaborate with large companies and organizations, the Frontend Developer keeps our applications backward compatible with older versions of browsers, and allow them to comply with various web guidelines, such as WCAG.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Frontend Developer with the following skills :
• Ability to convert customer needs into widely applicable, maintainable and scalable solutions
• Extensive knowledge and experience with :
o Web frameworks such as ExpressJS, Angular, Node
o Gulp, Grunt, Webpack
o SOA, AWS (API gateway, CloudFront, s3)
o Oauth, SAML
• Knowledge of video standards and streaming would be a bonus
• Team player with perseverance
• Pro-active, result-driven and flexible
• Being part of an ambitious growth project, backed by the leading pan-European stock exchange
• Contribution to the Company’s growth and strategy
• Dutch and English
• Career opportunities
You have your own coach in the form of a senior developer. If you are open to it, you can learn a lot from this man and you will have the opportunity to grow.
Be part of a young company but already mature in its processes and customer base. You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like, laptop, travel costs etc.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact our manager operations Thomas van Zuien on +31 10 28 29 500. Or visit our website www.companywebcast.com. Send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com for the attention of Marleen van de Wetering.