As Product Manager you have the freedom and responsibility to maintain and grow our product portfolio. Pragmatism, a strategic approach and analytical skills are important in this role. Do you have the creativity to surprise us with new insights and ideas? If so, you could be the new Product Manager we are looking for. You will work closely with the Marketing, Sales and Development departments and be an ambassador for our various products and services.
A decisive Product Manager
Within Company Webcast, the Product Manager is responsible for achieving tangible results by maintaining and growing a successful product portfolio that is aligned with the various product/market combinations. You will play an important part in shaping the Product Management department. This role entails close collaboration with departments including Marketing, Sales and Development.
Your activities as Product Manager
Research and analysis
- Conducting continuous market research into areas including customer needs, trends, competition and threat of substitution
- Analysing the results of products/product groups from both a customer perspective and the financial perspective
- Taking responsibility for defining products by describing the ‘what’
- Managing the (further) development process for products
- Ensuring optimal product positioning based on the product/market combination
- Being an internal customer and coordinator between the various departments
Implementation and communication
- Being an evangelist of the products and services
- Taking responsibility for the success of products, including by:
- gaining support within all departments
- ensuring adequate internal and external communication
- driving continuous improvements
- Fulfilling the role of product specialist in support of the various departments and projects
- Involvement in project groups as project lead or participant.
Your competencies as Product Manager
- A ‘connector’ with strong communication skills
- Natural curiosity
- A keen eye for detail without losing focus on the ROI
- Problem-solving skills
- A team player
- You have extensive product management experience and expertise
- Educated to a minimum of bachelor degree level, preferably in a commercial or business-related subject
Who would be the perfect candidate?
A results-oriented and decisive Product Manager who can predict the future of the technological advancements.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and good employee benefits package
- A dynamic work environment
- A friendly atmosphere
- Scope and freedom for personal growth and career development
- A role within a customer-centric company
Company Webcast BV, based in the Netherlands, provides high-end webcast and webinar solutions to more than 500 businesses and local government organisations via its state-of-the-art platform.
Company Webcast is the leader in the Benelux market for high-quality webcast and webinar solutions that are based on an ultra-modern platform and the very latest technology. Company Webcast can take care of the entire process from start to finish, from organising and recording the webcast to broadcasting and archiving it, which enables customers to focus on other priorities. The company offers flexible and tailor-made formats in line with each customer’s needs, including video or audio webcasts on location, conference-call webcasts, highly interactive webinars from a professional studio and self-service webinar licences. In February 2017 Company Webcast became part of the Euronext group and is growing rapidly in the Euronext countries. Click here to learn more about the organisation.
Although Company Webcast was founded over 15 years ago, we still have a young company’s mindset and a young workforce. There is a friendly atmosphere, and the satisfaction of our customers and our employees is our top priority.
We are looking forward to hearing from suitable candidates!
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact Axel von Maltzahn, Head of Sales NL & BE, on +31102829500 or visit our website: www.companywebcast.com. To apply for this role, send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com, addressed to Marleen van de Wetering.