How can you make the best use of the internal network during a webinar?
Solve your peak demand problem with peer-to-peer technology
For large companies with thousands of employees and offices across the world, internal webcasting is a serious business – and is also a necessity to keep employees informed, engaged and provide them with training. But webcasts of such magnitude also require serious bandwidth.
Webinars make it possible to reach employees worldwide in an interactive way, which increases the involvement of employees with your organisation. But if all employees view a webinar at the same time through the internal network, the internal network can become overloaded if the right tools aren’t used.
In this webinar we’ll show how peer-to-peer technology ensures that all employees can view a webinar in a low-threshold way, without the internal network being overloaded. Help from IT won’t be necessary.
Watch this webinar on-demand below.
Our expert will discuss the following points during this webinar:
- Why webinars are a must for internal communication
- How bandwidth problems can arise at large organisations during live webcasts
- What peer-to-peer technology is
- How you can reduce bandwidth for internal use by as much as 95% with peer-to-peer
- Which large organisations already use peer-to-peer
- How peer-to-peer technology can reduce costs by up to 75%
Learn how you can improve your internal communication, without overloading the internal network or needing help from IT. Watch this webinar!