RoyalCast is a supplier and provider of professional webinar software and webinar solutions. We utilise the various different RoyalCast webinar formats. These also include our RoyalCast software, which has been continuously developed over the past 15 years. Our webinar software and webinar solutions are available on either an automated basis (webinar organised by us either in our studio or at a location of your choice) or self-service basis (‘Do It Yourself’).
Web-based webinar software
The RoyalCast webinar platform we use comprises a webinar encoder and all of the necessary webinar software. Audiovisual resources can also be supplied if required. Our professional webinar software is fully web-based (‘Software as a Service’) and is made up of the following four elements:
RoyalCast Online Manager is used to schedule a webinar (date, time and location). It also enables you to enrich a webinar with items such as PowerPoint slides, agenda items and attachments, chat, polls, etc. During the webinar, Online Manager is used to start and stop the webinar, among other things. It also offers smart tools enabling you to deal with all chat messages quickly and effectively.
Our RoyalCast Player combines all the elements of a webinar in a single, user-friendly interface. It is designed in your house style as standard.
This is where all your webinars are archived. We have carefully designed it to provide your viewers with a quick and clear overview of your complete webinar collection. Our portal is also easy to search, thanks to the tags or other metadata you can attach to each webinar.
With RoyalCast Distribution, we ensure that your webinars can be watched trouble-free, anywhere in the world – including within your internal network!
Advantages of RoyalCast webinar software
RoyalCast is the world’s frontrunner when it comes to professional webinar software and comes with some important advantages:
- Attendees can enter the webinar from every device and do not have to download or install any software or apps;
- Registration made simple. To sign up for a webinar, attendees simply have to fill out an email address;
- The webinar registration form can be embedded easily on every website. This increases the chance of signups with 50%;
- Company Webcast’s webinar software offers TV experience in a webinar: HD-quality video supported by PowerPoint slides, video and software demo’s;
- All our webinars are equipped with pausing and rewind options, as well as on-demand functionalities;
- Our webinar software is easy to use, which means organisations can easily produce webinars of high quality with our Self-Service format.