Why webinars are a good alternative for physical events
As a result of public health concerns, a growing number of national and international organisations are opting to use live webinars to communicate with their employees or other target groups. People who cannot attend in person due to the circumstances, for example, can join the event live via their PC or tablet, or watch it afterward.
Once an event is available online, it can be shared via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc. It’s also possible to enable online viewers to interactively participate in live events.
Increased interaction with viewers
A live webinar facilitates direct communication with one another. For example, viewers can provide feedback using the chat function, ask questions, complete polls and surveys, and respond to calls to action. Webinars are therefore an ideal way of communicating with and/or gathering information from employees, customers, and other target groups.
When you hold a physical event and also make it available online by webcasting it, we call that a hybrid event. People can follow a hybrid event either live or afterward as a webcast.
When is a webinar, webcast or hybrid event right for you?
If you answer YES to one or more of the questions below, a webinar, webcast or hybrid event could be the right solution for you:
- Are some participants unable to attend your event in person?
- Would some participants have to make a long journey to attend in person?
- Are some participants based/working abroad?
- Does your company or event have virtual ‘followers’ (e.g. on Facebook, LinkedIn, MSN or Twitter)?
- Would you like to document/record your event and to preserve or re-use the information in the future?
- Would it be useful for you or your participants to be able to re-watch some or all of the event later?
For more information, please complete and submit the contact form below.