We are looking for an innovative problem solver who thrives on getting things done. You will work on exciting (hybrid) events together with customers of management level of the top 500 organizations.
Company Webcast is on an exciting growth journey. We are on a mission to become number one in professional webinars and webcasts in Europe and we are expanding into new countries. We are a fast-moving business with lots of opportunities to make a real impact, so we’re looking for a fast thinker and an effective go-getter.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- At least higher professional level (Bachelor) with a strong interest in communication and A/V.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in the area of event or project management. Experience with streaming video/online video, audio-visual industry or video conference is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Being able to perform under pressure (working on multiple projects at the same time).
- Team player with perseverance.
- Pro-active, integer, result driven and flexible;
- You have affinity with the financial sector
- At least bi-lingual (German, Englisch).
AS EVENT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Be a specialist in the field of communication with Webcasting;
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers to get the most out of the webcast;
- Inspire and guide the customers on a C-level through the entire process;
- Manage/coordinate the internal and external suppliers on the day of the event to make it a success;
- Identify new market developments so we can stay future proof for our customers;
- Have a commercial/professional attitude, highly customer oriented.
Company Webcast has been successfully active for more than 15 years and has great growing ambitions. The working atmosphere is positive and energetic and our principal aim is to ensure the satisfaction of both customers and employees.
You can count on a competitive salary package with fringe benefits like, phone, laptop, lease car, group and hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, etc.
Last but not least we are part of Euronext which means a financially stable and international growth company with a strong vision for the future.