For large companies with thousands of employees and offices across the world, internal webcasting is a serious business – and is also a necessity to keep employees informed, engaged and provide them with training. But webcasts of such magnitude also require serious bandwidth.
Webinars make it possible to reach employees worldwide in an interactive way, which increases the involvement of employees with your organisation. But if all employees view a webinar at the same time through the internal network, the internal network can become overloaded if the right tools aren’t used.
In this webinar we’ll show how peer-to-peer technology ensures that all employees can view a webinar in a low-threshold way, without the internal network being overloaded. Help from IT won’t be necessary.
Our expert will discusses the following points during this webinar:
- Why webinars are a must for internal communication;
- How bandwith problems can arise at large organizations during live webcasts;
- What is peer-to-peer technology;
- How you can reduce bandwith for internal use by as much as 95% thanks to peer-to-peer;
- Which large organizations already use peer-to-peer;
- How peer-to-peer technology costs can be reduced by up to 75%;
In addition, during this webinar you have the opportunity to ask questions to our expert. These will be answered as much as possible during the broadcast. Learn how you can improve your internal communication, without overloading the internal network or need help from IT. Sign up for this webinar!
Participation is free.